Faneisha “Fo” Alexander is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI) with a passion for helping women transform their finances to support the life that they want.
She is a two-time author, speaker, and influencer. Most recently, she released her second title, Dump Debt & Build Bank®: The Everyday Chick’s Guide to Money. Fo is the founder of the Mama & Money blog— a site that teaches moms how to make and manage money to become financially free. She is also the host of the Fo Alexander podcast.
Her story of paying off over $78,000 in less than three years took the Internet by storm. She has since been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, Bankrate.com, GOBankingRates, Debt.com, The Penny Hoarder, Clever Girl Finance, and more!
Ultimately, her mission is to teach others how to dump debt & build bank so that they can create the life that they want.
Fo holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University and a Master of Engineering Management from Duke University. She is married and resides in South Carolina with her husband and daughter.
More press details here.
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/mamanmoney
- Facebook – https://Facebook.com/mamanmoney
- Instagram – https://Instagram.com/mamanmoney
- Pinterest – https://Pinterest.com/mamanmoney
- Twitter – https://Twitter.com/mamanmoney
- Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-fo-alexander-podcast/id1437341676
- Websites – https://mamaandmoney.com