It’s no secret that motherhood is a hard, yet rewarding journey. In those tough moments, leveraging positive affirmations for moms can really help change our perspective.
I’ve learned that how we view the daily challenges that we encounter as moms will determine how well we navigate through them. Having affirmations are like mini pep talks to get us through the meltdowns, tantrums, teenage mood swings, and sibling bickering.
Not only that, when we affirm ourselves, we get newfound confidence in our abilities. If no one else tells us that we’re great, we can certainly remind ourselves that we are!
If you’ve been struggling with the hard part of motherhood, here are 60 affirmations for moms that will boost your confidence!
60+ Affirmations for Moms at Every Stage
- I give myself grace to learn on this journey
- Even on my worst day, I am still a great mom
- I am a place of refuge and solace for my children
- I am enough
- If I can give birth to a child, I can do anything!
- I give my children grace to learn and grow
- I am equipped to handle every situation I encounter
- I was chosen to become a mother; therefore, I am qualified
- Everyday I am getting wiser and more equipped
- I exude peace, love, and safety
- My children have confidence in me
- I am confident in my own abilities
- I am a great mom
- I solve problems with grace and ease
- I’m a wise steward of my resources and energy
- I am the best mother for my children
- I am worthy of rest and care
- I grow in knowledge everyday
- I am loved
- I am appreciated
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made
- I can handle all of today’s challenges
- I am full of grace and peace
- I have the energy necessary to engage fully with my children
- I grow in grace and understanding each day
- I am equipped to teach my children necessary life skills
- I am a positive role model and example for my children
- I am talented, creative, and resourceful
- I am blessed
- I have everything I need to be successful within me
- I am patient and loving toward myself
- I add value to my children’s lives
- I set a positive atmosphere in my home for my children to thrive
- I am courageous
- I grow in wisdom each day
- I am adored, loved, and appreciated by my children
- I have renewed energy and zeal each morning
- I am aware of my children’s needs and able to meet them with ease
- I am patient and loving toward my children at all times
- I have everything I need to be the best mom to my children
- I am progressing and becoming better each day
- I find joy in every situation in
- I am blessed to be called mom
- I am worthy of investing in myself before pouring into others
- My children look at me with admiration and honor
- I am ever-learning and ever-evolving into a better mom each day
- My family and household does not lack
- I give out of the abundance of love and care that I have for myself
- I cherish each day that I have to parent and spend time with my children
- I forgive myself for any past mistakes and embrace them as learning experiences
Positive affirmations for new moms
Becoming a new mom has so many challenges. Not only are you dealing with your body changing drastically, but you’re managing this with a newborn!
There’s a lot to navigate as you take on this new role, so it’s super important that you’re constantly affirming yourself.
Here are some daily affirmations for new moms that you can recite to boost your confidence.
- My body is powerful and beautiful
- I give my body grace to recover and heal
- I am equipped with everything I need for this amazing journey of motherhood
- I am strong and resilient
- I am brave
- I am doing great and becoming better each day
- I freely receive help and support
- I trust my intuition regarding my child’s well-being
- I am getting stronger each day
- My child loves me unconditionally
- I am kind to myself
- I accept and appreciate my unique journey
Final thoughts on daily mom affirmations
Motherhood is definitely a journey, so having encouraging words to help you along is certainly necessary. But don’t just stop at affirming yourself. Remember to invest in self-care as a mother and for your general growth and development.
Here are more ways that you can invest in yourself as a mom.