About Samantha Hawrylack
- Financial expert and freelance writer
- Regularly contributes to Rocket Mortgage, Go Banking Rates, Money Tips, Grow, and more
- Mission to help everyone fast-track their journey to financial independence and early retirement
- BS, Finance – West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- MBA, Finance – West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Samantha has both personal and professional experience with personal finance.
Her Bachelor of Science in Finance and Master of Business Administration degrees enable her to help families discover their version of FIRE.
She was able to quit my high-stress finance job in July 2019 to pursue her side hustles full-time after making smart money choices throughout the years.
While in this position, she held Series 7 and Series 63 licenses.
With her experience, she looks to help others with budgeting, investing, saving money, making money, managing money, and travel hacking. In addition to this, she is an admin of the ChooseFI Philadelphia group.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- Paid off over $60,000 in auto/student debt
- Bought a house by 21
- Saved over 50% of their income
- Quitting her job to become a full-time entrepreneur by 24
- Reached CoastFI by 25
- Saved a fully-funded emergency fund
- Set up sinking funds for everything they could possibly need
- Grew their side hustles into a combined multi-six figure per year income